Signup for STACK Pixel
Cost: $50/year for up to 50 team members
More than 50 team members…$2 for each member over 50.
Each account has an Account Owner and Account manager. The owner is the person responsible for payments. This individual will be sent an invoice once the account is created. Payment will be via check or credit card. Each month, the number of account members will be reviewed and your next bill will adjust accordingly if you go over 50 members. The manager is responsible adding new announcements, new members and all other account management and configuration.
Terms of Service
We’re going to keep things simple…going forward, “Client” refers to you. There are no long-term contracts between Pixel Jocks (“Provider”) and Client for monthly hosting.
- Once monthly payment is made, it is non-refundable (unless Client cancels account within 7 days of INITIAL payment).
- Provider will not provide STACK Pixel to clients who promote pornography, racism, discrimination or any activity considered illegal by law.
- Provider can terminate any client for any reason and keep all payments paid to date.
- Grounds for termination include any activity considered illegal by law or that promotes pornography, racism or discrimination.
- Client can terminate Provider for any reason and but Provider keeps all payments paid to date.
- Provider does not promise that the STACK Pixel will be uninterrupted, error-free, or completely secure. Client acknowledges that there are risks inherent in Internet connectivity that could result in the loss of privacy, Customer Data, Confidential Information, and property.
- Provider is not responsible for any loss arising from Client’s use of STACK Pixel.
- Client unconditionally guarantees that all elements of texts, graphics, photos, designs, and trademarks or any other artwork and content submitted for inclusion are owned by or has permission from the rightful owner for use and will hold harmless, protect and defend Provider from any claim or suit arising from the use of all elements provided by Client.
- Client is responsible for complying with the laws, taxes and tariffs related to e-commerce and will hold harmless, protect and defend Provider from any claim, suit, penalty, tax or tariff arising from the use of all e-commerce elements.
- Client agrees that it will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Provider from all demands, liabilities, losses, costs or claims (including attorney’s fees) that arise from any service provided or to be provided or any product sold by Client.
- Under no circumstances shall Provider, nor itsʼ affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the items and functionality outlined in this agreement nor for any claim by a third party.